BOVINE EXCREMENT

This page is a way for me to highlight the B*U*L*L*S*H*I*T I see in the world. When you visit, please leave a footprint.
Videos are:
Blur - "Song 2"
Sublime - "Santeria"
Cowboy Mouth - "Jenny Says"
The Refreshments - "Banditos"

Monday, November 26, 2007

You'll Understand When You Get Older


You'll understand it when you get older, wait till your an adult, etc.........I'm sick of hearing it. It means nothing to me. Most of the time, it's a justification of adults actions or away to minimize a kids activity. I understand it well. Thankfully I don't hear that from my parents because it's an ignorant statement.

I read this article about European women who go to Africa for sex, The New Sex Trade. It's incredible what people do. Especially since HIV is so rampant over there. This is Really Really Really Dangerous behaviour and it doesn't matter how old I am, I won't understand this.

Then I read this article. I don't understand it and never will. It's about a man who went to Asia and spent 90 days molestion children. Its disgusting. He was arrested when he entered into the U.S. for his crimes. Sick.
But for the most part, I don't understand alot of stuff adults do. I don't think I will ever understand why adults seem to think their actions don't influence the people around them, especially children. It's become too easy to condemn other people's behaviour while hiding sick acts that are not really hidden. Is it a sign of adulthood when you become so possessed and obsessed with sex that anything is fair game? And what's more disturbing is that it seems that anyone without some instance of sexual indiscresions is only because of the fact they haven't been caught yet.
Sex is everywhere and it's not just simple sex. It's weird freaky violent sex. It's domination. It's submission. It's sadism. It's animal sex. It's having sex with little kids. It's sex on film. It's sex in airplanes. It's sex with an audience. It's sex with dead people. It's group sex. It's rape fantasies. It's death sex. It's sex with your mom/dad. It's sex with your brother/sister. It's sex with anyone and everyone. It's gotten to the point where there's nothing that's taboo. Nothing is out of the question. If someone dreams up some sick act, there's always someone who will join in.
But in our society, teen sex is a problem. P-L-E-A-S-E. Teens having sex is one of the least offensive things going on in our society. ADULTS, please look at yourselves before you try to blame societies woes on teens. We learn how to act from our adult role models. We are the future adults, kind of like a mirror image. If adults would/could control themselves, kids wouldn't have the first hand knowledge of these things. It's sad that kids learn this sick crap. It's sad that people expect kids to only follow the good in their role models: it's a childish view in my opinion. It's selfish and immature to expect children to ignore their parents and adults bad acts because they are so important in their social development. But that's something I see in alot of society, IMMATURE ADULTS feeding their twisted desires at any cost.
I'm lucky. And I know that I'm always saying how great my parents are, but they are that great. I'm not saying they're perfect, cause only I'm perfect. LOL. But they are the best parents I've ever seen or heard about. They know when they are wrong and they are not afraid to admit it. They always try to do what's right even if it's real hard to do. They are willing to change something about themselves when it's pointed out that there's something they do that's wrong. But I'm sure there's things in their lives that I don't know about but it's hard to believe there's anything sick they're involved in. They always try to be involved with each other, and with me and my sibs. They spend almost all of their free time with us or with eachother. They like being around eachother and being with us. They don't have secret lives away from home because they're always pretty much at home. Believe me when I say they're always around, it's a major pain. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
And I really do mean this: My Parents are my best friends and my role models. Everybody should have them as rolemodels. The world wouldn't be such a sick place then.

No comments: