I called them and they said that it was a mistake because the meds were in different bags and they didn't notice all of them. There was 2 other bags of meds. I told them if it was just a mistake, why did they charge me for all of them. There were like 5 different meds and the check was for the whole charge. But they only gave him 1 of the prescriptions. It just didn't make sense to me. And when my Dad got in, he was very pissed because Brother Frank was helping us (they had wasted his time and effort). It's real sorry service on their part. It's not the first time they have done stuff like this and it's a very good thing that they were closed when Dad got in. I'm glad Brother Frank wasn't here to hear Dad cussing the pharmacy and the people working there. LOL. Dem good ole boys sure can cuss. And it's a real real good thing my Mom wasn't here. Dem good ole girls will do damage. LOL. I think we're gonna change pharmacies now.
My Dad is funny when he's pissed. He is almost as quite as I am. But when he's pissed, he comes up with some of the funniest sayings (pearls of wisdom). My all time favorite is "your so full of shit, your eyes are brown" (he's told me that a few times). Some other favorites are:
- "somebody could get their ass whooped"
- "one of us would have walked out of there totin' an asskicking"
- "you'll shit and fall back in it"
- "that was dumber'n dogshit"
- "somebody should slap the dumb out his head"
- "doing what's right, never comes back to bite you in the ass unless your ass in is the wrong place"
- "touch her again and you'll be scratching your butt with your big toe"
- "he's shit in his cornbread"
Fun Fun Fun