BOVINE EXCREMENT

This page is a way for me to highlight the B*U*L*L*S*H*I*T I see in the world. When you visit, please leave a footprint.
Videos are:
Blur - "Song 2"
Sublime - "Santeria"
Cowboy Mouth - "Jenny Says"
The Refreshments - "Banditos"

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

DUHHHHHHHHH

You ever wonder why our government is so wasteful, it's because the people we elect are inept in all areas except getting elected. And now we get candidates that can't even do that right. It's gotten to the point that we vote for the candidate that can read, write, count, and TELL TIME the best (it's not something that can be taken for granted anymore). Poor Hillary. She's done and gone and showed that she don't know what is going on. I know that there will be alot of excuses but it's got to make you wonder: Who Is In Control Of Her Campaign and Is There Anyone There Who Knows What Is Going On? If this is the best she can do, hopefully she won't get elected. Hopefully............

2 comments:

Brian said...

The government is so wasteful because that's how the people want it to be. Your "worthy project" is my "pork barrel spending" and vice versa. The local yahoo kept getting re-elected to Congress (starting in '78) for 20 years based on the twin platform of "I hate big govt" and "I bring home the bacon." People kept re-electing him because people are hypocrites. Unfortunately, the fact that hypocritical voters get hypocritical politicians is proof that our democracy "works" better than we'd like to admit.

Show me a prez candidate who goes to Iowa and says "I'm for small govt so I'd slash farm subsidies" and I'll show you a gutsy politician who'll get slaughtered.

THAT is why our govt is wasteful

Anonymous said...

If I could vote in US, which I can't I'd go for Obama, he's got the ideas that could change a nation.